General Council Virtual Meeting
October 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
To participate in the Virtual General Council Virtual meeting on 10/24/2020, the following is
- Must be an enrolled FIGR Tribal Citizen in good standing
- Must be 18 or over
- Must have a valid email address
- Must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone (note: NO microphone or camera needed)
- Must Register before 10/24/2020 at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k2eNZ3ieS0WVnDLL-8uX9g
- For security purposes, each General Council Citizen must register seperatly.
Note: To ensure an accurate quorum count and to participate in voting, each General Council Member must join the virtual meeting from a separate computer or mobile phone.
Steps to Participate:
1. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k2eNZ3ieS0WVnDLL-8uX9g
2. Verify receipt of the email with Zoom link to the meeting
3. If you are using a mobile phone to participate, download the Zoom App (no download needed if using a computer, laptop, or tablet).
4. Day of event, click the link in the email to join the meeting
5. Ensure your speakers are working to listen to the meeting
6. If you have comments or questions during the meeting, enter them in the chatbox
If you have any questions or need assistance registering for the General Council Meeting, please
contact: 707-584-9922 or email@example.com